Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life Post Nursing School

I really LOVE life after nursing school.  I actually have a life now.  I'm glad to be making a little bit of money now and be able to see friends and family more.  I also like being able to see my husband daily instead of once a month or once a quarter like it was before we were married and I was in nursing school.  I still have to study for my new job, and there is still a lot to learn, but it is SO much better than school.  School was necessary, but I am so glad to have moved on.  I actually get to go away and visit friends now, which is something that was rare before.

On another note, I was reading an article today about the Supreme Court arguments regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and the author of the article mentioned that one of the justices "baldly" stated something.  I think the author meant to say "boldly," but it was funny considering the justice really is balding.  I have been reading a lot more articles lately about healthcare and various other non health things, and I am really amazed at the number of typos and misspellings there are in published works.  I digress...

No comments:

Post a Comment